OPSC Recruitment 2021
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) IMO Job 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites online applications for recruitment to the post of ‘Insurance Medical Officer (IMO)’ in Group-A (Junior Branch) of Odisha’s Employees’ State Insurance Medical Service Cadre under Labour and ESI Department.
OPSC Recruitment 2021: Advertisement Details
|Recruitment Agency||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Advertisement No||12 of 2021-22|
|Post Name||Insurance Medical Officer (IMO)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Staring date of application||12.11.2021|
|Age limit (as on 1/1/2021)||21-32 years (upper age relaxation applicable as per norms)|
Educational Qualification :
A candidate must have possessed –
- M.B.B.S or equivalent degree from Medical college or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Must gave a valid Registration Certificate under the Odisha medical Registration Rules 1965
- Must have possessed the required conversion Certificate recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of candidate having degree from Universities of Foreign Counctries.
A candidate is required to pay non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.500 Only. Candidate belonging SC and ST of Odisha and Persons with Disabilities are exempted from examination fees. The candidates are required to make online payment of applicable examination fee(s)
OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Job 2021: Selection Method
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the post of IMO will be made on the basis of Written Test
- The written examination shall comprise of one paper of 200 marks
- There shall be 200 MCQ pattern questions
- The duration of examination shall be three (03) hours
- There shall be no negative marks on wrong answers
- The syllabus shall be as per the Medical Council of India (MCI) syllabus for M.B.B.S course.
Place of Written Examination:
The written examination will be held at Cuttack/Bhubaneswar. Request for Change of examination Centre shall not be entertained.
How to Apply:
- Candidates must apply online through the concerned Website of the OPSC at www.opsc.gov.in . Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Before filling up online application form; the candidate must go through detailed advertisement (link given below)