AISSEE 2022 : Sainik School Classes 6, 9 Admission
AISSEE 2022: All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE) online application form has released. Check notification, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, study material, important dates and other details. National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the online application form for ‘All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE-2022)”. Candidates can submit the online application on the official website aissee.nta.nic.in
NTA will be conducting the AISSEE 2022 in the paper pen (offline) mode in 176 cities across India for admission to Class 6 and class 9 for academic year 2022-2023.
Sainik Schools offers admission at the level of class 6 and class 9. Admission is based on the performance of candidates in the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE). The final selection is based on school-wise, class-wise, category-wise rank in merit list of the entrance examination, medical fitness approved by component medical authorities and verification of original documents.
AISSEE 2022 : Important Dates
|Starting date of online application||27.09.2021|
|Corrections of details in application form on website only||28.10.2021 to 02.11.2021|
|AISSEE 2021 Admit card downloading||will be announced later on NTA website|
|Date of written test||09.01.2022 (Sunday)|
|Duration of examination||Class VI: 150 Minutes |
Class-IX : 180 Minutes
|Timing of examination||Class VI: 2 P.M to 4:30 P.M|
Class IX: 2 P.M to 5 P.M
|Exam Centre/ Venue location||As indicated in the AISSEE Admit Card|
|Display of scanned OMR answer sheets, question papers and answer keys||will be announced later|
|Application Fee||Rs. 550 (General) & Rs. 400 (for SC/ST)|
|Declaration of AISSEE 2022 Result||will be announced later on NTA website|
You May Like : SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2021
AISSEE 2022 : Scheme of Examination
NTA will conduct AISSEE 2022 on OMR answer sheet (offline mode) for admission to both Class 6 and class 9. Question will be set on Multiple Choice (MCQ) type. Schedule of examination as follow :
Eligibility Conditions to appear AISSEE 2022
For Admission to class VI :
- A candidates should be between 10 and 12 years as on 31st March 2022 for admission to class VI; i.e, he/she should have been born between 1st April 2010 and 31st March 2012 (both dates inclusive) for admission to academic year 2022-2023.
- Admission for Girls is open for Class VI. Age criteria is same as boys. Candidates are advised to check the availability of seats for girls from Appendix VI (check notification) carefully
For Admission to Class IX:
- A candidate should be between 13 and 15 years as on 31st March 2022 for admission to class 9. (born between 1st April 2007 and 3st March 2009- both dates inclusive)
- Admission to class IX is not open for Girls
- He/she should have passed Class VIII exam from a recognized school at the time of admission.
What is the passing Mark for AISSEE 2022 ?
A candidate is eligible for admission to the Sainik Schools, if he/she secure a minimum of 25% mark of each subject of the exam and 40% mark in aggregate of all subjects of AISSEE 2022. However, admission will be based on relative merit of candidate in his/her categories. Meanwhile, there has no minimum mark for SC/ST candidates.
How to apply online for AISSEE 2022 ?
A candidate can apply for AISSEE 2022 online only at aissee.nta.nic.in
STEP-1: Registration Page
- Candidate’s name/ Mother’s name/ Father’s name as in school records. Date of Birth (DOB) in dd/mm/yyyy format as recorded in the date of birth certificate/school certificate
- Identification type: candidate need to provide any one of the following identity details- School ID card or PAN Card or AADHAR number (last 4 digit) or Passport number or other photo identity card issued by government
- Mobile number and email address: Candidates must provide Mobile number or email address (their own or that of their parents)
- Provide complete postal address with pin code (correspondence and permanent address) for further correspondence.
STEP-II : Fill in Complete Application form
The application particular entered in Step-I can be edited before final submission of the application form except Mobile Number and email address, which will not be changed after payment of application fee.
Choice of Schools :
The candidate shall be allowed to select only one Sainik School.
Choice of examination Centre :
The candidate should select any four cities of their choice for examination of AISSEE 2022 given in Appendix IV (check in advertisement)
STEP-III : Uploading of scanned images
Remember, candidates have to upload recent passport size photographs, signature of the candidate, left thumb impression
Step-IV : Payment of Fee and Status of receipt online application form with fee
After completion of Step-III of online application form, candidates may remit the examination fee by choosing online payment mode (Credit card/debit card/ net-banking/UPI)
How to download AISSEE 2022 Admit Card ?
The AISSEE 2022 admit card/hall ticket is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to fulfillment of basic eligibility criteria. Admit card will be hosted on the NTA website 15 days prior to the date of admission test. The candidate has to download the same from NTA website using their application number and date of birth and appear for the examination at the given centre on Date and Timing as indicated in his/her admit card.
How to check AISSEE 2022 Result (Merit List) ?
NTA will prepare the AISSEE 2022 result sheet in the format required by the Sainik Schools Society. School wise and category wise merit list (separately for boys and girls and for Class-VI and class-IX) will be prepared by NTA and hosted on NTA website only.
The validity of the result of AISSEE 2022 shall be only for the current admission year and cannot be carried forward.
To read more details about AISSEE 2022 and to apply online, simply follow the direct link (s).