CSIR IITR Lucknow Recruitment 2020
IITR Lucknow Job 2020 : CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (IITR), Lucknow, a constituent Laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) , invites online application from interested and eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of 34 numbers “Technical Assistant (31)’ and ‘Technical Officer (03) posts on regular basis.
A unique opportunity for career in Science and Technology. CSIR-IITR Lucknow has world class infrastructure and human resource in toxicology and providing one stop solution to address environment and health issues. The institute has contributed globally to the knowledge base in various aspects of toxicology. CSIR-IITR also provides a healthy innovation ecosystem through its “Technology Development and Innovation Centre” supported by BIRAC-BioNEST, DSIR-CRTDH.
CSIR-IITR Lucknow Job 2020 : Notification
|Advertisement No||IITR/2-2020/Technical Dated-17-08-2020|
|Date of commencement of online aplication||02-09-2020 (11 a.m)|
|last date of application form submission||05-10-2020 (5 p.m)|
|Last date of receipt hard copy of online applications||21-10-2020 (5 p.m)|
|Official Website (recruitment)||iitrindia.org|
|Download Job Notification (pdf format)||Click here|
Post and Vacancy details :
- Technical Assistant : 31 posts (UR-17, EWS-03, OBC-05, SC-03, ST-03)
- Technical Officer : 03 posts (UR)
- Technical Assistant : Pay-matrix level-6 (Rs.35,400 to 1,24,400)
- Technical Officer : Pay Matrix level-7 (Rs.44900 to Rs. 1,42,400)
Upper Age limit (as on last date of receipt of online application) :
- Technical Assistant : 28 years
- Technical Officers : 30 years
Require Qualification and Experience : Science degree (refer to advertisement to read full qualification requirements details)
Mode of Selection, Syllabus and Marks distributions :
How to Apply for IITR Lucknow Job 2020 ?
- Candidates can apply online through online portal, link will be available on CSIR-IITR website from 2-09-2020 to 05-102020
- Candidate are required to pay application fee of Rs. 100 as per ‘fee Payment procedure’ available on the official website. Printed copy of the receipt of the same must be enclosed with the application
- The candidates belong to SC/ST/PwD/Women/Regular CSIR employee/ abroad candidates are exempted from payment of application fees
- Candidates are required to upload his/her recent passport size photograph, signature and also relevant certificate at the specified places in the online application.
- Read more details at job notification (direct link given above)