SSC Translator Recruitment 2020
SSC Recruitment 2020 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) 283 Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) Job notification, last date, application fees, online application procedure, selection process, eligibility and other details. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive examination for recruitment of Group ‘B’ non-gazetted post of ‘Junior Hindi Translator’, ‘Junior translator’ and ‘Senior Hindi Translator’ posts for various Ministries/ Departments /Organizations in the Government of India.
SSC Translator Recruitment 2020 : Advertisement
- Organization : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) , Government of India
- Job Type : Government (Central)
- Job Notification No : F.No.3/3/2020-P&P-II
- Post Name : f Group ‘B’ non-gazetted post of ‘Junior Hindi Translator’, ‘Junior translator’ and ‘Senior Hindi Translator’
- Total Vacancy : 283 Numbers
1. Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator : 275 Posts
2. Senior Hindi Translator – 8 posts
(Reservations applicable as per Govt. norms)
Read Also : Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2020
- Selection Method : Competitive Examination
- Application Fees : Rs.100 (For general)
(Women and other reserved categories are exempted from application fees)
SSC Translator Recruitment 2020 : Important Dates
1. Submission of Online Application : 29/06/2020 to 25/07/2020
SSC Translator Recruitment 2020 : Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality/ Citizenship : Candidate must be either
1. A citizen of India or
2. A citizen of Nepal or
3. A citizen of Bhutan or
4. A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962.
5. Others (check advertisement)
- Age Limit : 18-30 years as on 01/01/2021 i.e. candidates born not before 02/01/1991 and not later than 01/01/2003 are eligible to apply for SSC translator Job 2020
(Age relaxation applicable as per norms)
- Educational Qualification :
Master Degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at degree level
Master Degree in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at degree level
Mater Degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination .
How to apply for SSC Hindi Translator Job 2020 ?
Application are required to be submitted in online mode only. To apply online for SSC Hindi Translator Job 2020 and to check details like examination centers list, online time registration process, application fees payment method, examination syllabus, and other details, simply go through below given direct link (s)