Krishnagar College, Nadia District, was established based on the education pattern of the British Raj. In a publication of Macaulay in 1835, more emphasis was put on higher education than an education for the masses. How to apply online for Krishnagar Government College 1st Year B.A/B.Sc/B.Com Honours/General/Major courses for 2015-2016 academic session. Nadia District Colleges Online Admission related Information portal.
Krishnagar Government College Merit List 2016-2017
Important Information for the Admission 2015 in KGC Krishnagar:
1. Application has to be accepted only through the Online Procedure
2. Applicants have to provide valid email id in the application form. Personal Email ID of the applicant is mandatory for submission of application.
3. Separate application forms are to be filled up for Honours and General/Pass streams
4. For Honours subject the applicant may apply for three alternative hons subject in one form.
5. Name of the Applicant (in BLOCK LETTERS) are to be filled up according to the admit card of Madhyamik or equivalent examinations.
Click here to read all details
Essential information regarding Online Admission 2015:
1. Applicants must have a personal email address in order to apply. Otherwise Online Application form will not be accepted by software for application.
2. Only Online Application will be accepted for admission during session 2015-2016
3. Online Application form will be available only from Krishnagar Government College official website.
4. After opening the (direct link given below) Krishnagar Government College Online Admission portal , Just Click on ‘Click here for Online Submission of Application form‘
5. Cost of each application form: Honours : Rs. 150 (One Hundred Fifty Only) , General/Pass -Rs.100 (One Hundred Only) . Money will be deposited to different branches of United Bank of India (UBI) or may be paid online through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Click Here to read full Instructions
Apply for Krishnagar Government College