Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS/DENTAL-2), Indian Army, Ministry of Defence, invites application in prescribed format from Indian Nationals for Grant of Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps (AD Corps).
Total Number of Vacancy : 37
Last Date of Application Form Submission : 31st August, 2014 (31/08/2014)
Eligibility Conditions :
1. Candidates must be BDS/MDS (with minimum 55% marks in final year BDS) from a college/university recognized by Dental Council of India. (DCI)
2. Should have completed one year rotatory internship recognized by DCI by August 31, 2014
3. Should in Possession of Permanent Dental Registration Certificate valid at least upto 31st, December, 2014
4. Should be less than 45 years old as on 31st Dec, 2014
5. Should be Medically fit in all respects for services in Armed forces .
Check full details about selection procedure, how to apply and more , by clicking below given advertisement link.