University of Mysore, Crawford Hall, Karnataka invites Online Application form interested and eligible candidates for Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2014 for Lecturer and Assistant Professors Recruitment in State Government aided Colleges & Universities in Karnataka. KSET centre will be conducting this year (2014) in 32 subjects and 11 nodal centers spread across the Karnataka State.
Important Dates :
1. Notification Date : 20/06/2014
2. Submission of Online Application Commence from : 1st July (01/07/2014)
3. Last Date of Submission Online Application :31st July (31/07/2014)
4. Last date of Submission online Application with late Fee (Rs.100) : 14th August, 2014
5. Last Date of submission hard copy of application form with Bank challan ,Category certificate, to the respective Nodal Centers : 1st September, 2014 (01/09/2014)
6. Date of Written Examination : 30th November ,2014 (30/11/2014)
General Eligibility Conditions :
1. Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) for General category and 50% marks for Reserved categories (including PH candidates) in Master Degree (post Graduation) or equivalent are eligible to apply
2. Candidates who are appear OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final Year) examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying examination have been delayed may also appear for KSET 2014.
Read full information and how to apply information by clicking below given advertisement link