West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) rules for Online Post Publication Reviews/ Post Publication Scrutiny (PPS/PPR) of answer scripts of Higher Secondary (H.S) Examination 2014. (Candidates will have to submit Roll Number and Mark Sheet number for submission of online application form for PPS/PPR 2014). A candidate appearing at H.S examination may apply online for PPS/PPR of his/her answer scripts within 15 days from the date of publication of the result subject to the provision as laid down hereunder: WBCHSE PPS/PPR Result 2014 published. West Bengal H.S Post Publication Scrutiny/Post Publication Review Result (PPS/PPR) 2014.
WBCHSE PPS/PPR Online Application Rules 2015
1. Application Fee for PPR is Rs.100 (one hundred only) for each subject. Application fee for PPS is Rs. 60 (Sixty Only) for each subject.
2. Application Fees PPR/PPS shall be restricted to theoretical paper only.
3. Grade secured in Environmental education shall not be taken into account in order to determine the eligibility for review and there shall be no review in Environmental education.
4. Application for review may be made in subjects for which Post Publication Scrutiny (PPS) is not sought for.
5. Application for review may be made for a maximum of two subjects provided that the (theory) marks
obtained in the subjects(s) for which review is sought for cannot be less than 20% – for Regular & Continuing.
6. A failed candidate may seek review provided he/she obtains at least Grade C in two compulsory subjects
(Language or Elective) – for Regular & Continuing.
7. A special candidate may seek review in one subject only, provided theory marks in the subject is 20% or
8. A passed candidate may seek review provided that he/she has obtained higher grade in other three subjects than the grade obtained in subject/s for which review is sought for. For review in optional elective subjects the candidate must have obtained Grade ’F’ in the said optional elective subject – for Regular & Continuing.
9. A candidate with overall consistency in results reflected in securing same grade i.e. O or A+ or A or B+ or B or C or P in all the subjects including optional elective subject shall not be eligible to seek review – for
Regular & Continuing.
10. The duly filled online applications for post publication review/post publication scrutiny along with the fees to be submitted within fifteen days from the date of publication of the result.
11. A candidate has the option for post publication scrutiny for all theoretical papers in which the candidate has appeared in 2014.
12. An incomplete or incorrect application for PPR/PPS shall summarily be rejected by the Council and no
enquiry or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
13. No application for PPR/PPS shall be entertained beyond the specified period under any circumstances.
14. Results of PPR/PPS shall be communicated to the institutions concerned by the Council. Institution/ Candidate may also know the result from Council’s Website.
15. Candidate applying for review shall have to accept the results of review/scrutiny.
16. The above will take effect from the H.S. Examination 2014
Candidates are requested to go through below given direct link to read more details about application process , RTI Regulation, online application procedure, payment details and Online application form. We wish you for your future success. If you have any question, simply send us a mail or comment below.