Office of the District Magistrate and Collector (Establishment Section), Birbhum District, Government of West Bengal, invites application in prescribed application form from retires West Bengal Government employees for recruitment to post of “Lower Division Clerk (LDC-Clerical)” for 01 year period on contract basis in different section of Birbhum district Collectorate as well as outside sub divisional offices.
Total Number of Existing Vacancy : 08
Last Date of Application Form Submission ;- 17/06/2014 upto 3.30 P.M
Eligibility Criteria :-
1. Must Be a Citizen of India
2. Minimum educational qualification SF or equivalent of SF
3. Age as on 02/06/2014 60+ (Sixty Years +) but not exceeding the age 64 years as on 17/06/2014
4. Attested copies of P.P.O/ last final release order from head of the office as the case may be.
5. In case the final release the order P.P.O should be produced within 2 months from the issue of engagement order; if selected
6. Monthly remuneration Rs.10,000 per month for Group C as per Government order (G.O) no 3951-F dated 27/05/2009 whichever is minimum.
Read more details and get application form proforma by clicking below given direct link.