South Indian Bank (SIB), Kolkata Region, invites application from permanent citizen of Meghalaya in prescribed format for recruitment of 02 ‘Probationary Clerks (PC)” in Meghalaya State .
Last Date : 5th April, 2014 (05/04/2014)
Minimum Educational Qualification :–
Graduate from recognized university having completed a regular 10+2+3/4 course securing at least 55% marks in Science stream or 50% marks in Arts/other streams. Candidates should be proficient in Computer Application.
Age Limit :-
Age not more than 26 years as on 31/08/2013
Application Fees :-
Application Fee of Rs.250 for general category and Rs.50 for SC/ST to be paid along with the application form by means of Demand Draft (crossed Account Payee) favoring South Indian Bank, payable at kolkata.
Mode of Selection and Examination Venue :-
1. Written examination and Personal Interview
2. The Examination Centre/Venue is Shillong
General Instructions :-
1. Candidates must willing to serve any where in India
2. Candidates having permanent address in the state of Meghalaya (North East India) for more than 5 years (documentary proof to be produced) and are proficient in local languages apart from Hindi & English languages only are eligible to apply
3. Application (passport size photograph pasted thereon) should be accompanied by self attested copies of all mark list and certificates to prove the age and qualifications. Application form not accompanied by self attested copies of all mark list and certificates to prove qualification and age would be rejected.
4. To read more details about general instructions simply go through below given advertisement link.