Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Bangalore published latest result of Centralised Employment Notice (CEN) No-03/2012 of Assistant Station Master (ASM), Goods Guard (GG), Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist (JAAT), Enquiry Cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Commercial Apprentice (CA) and Senior Clerk cum Typist (SCCT) (Category No- 1,3,4,5,6, & 7). Based on Second stage written examination result and final stage Aptitude test for ASM posts, Typing test for JAA and SCCT posts, RRB Bangalore declared final merit list with stand by/wait list for Final verification of documents (DV). Check below given direct link to get Document verification dates, time and venue/centers.
Call letters have been sent to individual candidates by speed post. If any candidates not receive their call letter prior to date schedule dates, such candidates may attend the document verification on the date and time specified on the below given result link along with “The candidates foil of the second stage written examination call letter”and appropriate original documents.
Documents list to be produced on document verification Centre/Venue:
1. Original Matric or equivalent certificate indicating date of Birth (DOB)
2. Original qualification certificate
In case of degree -original convocation certificate OR original provisional degree certificate along with all years or all semesters marks card.
3. Original SC/ST certificates enclosed along with the application.
4. Latest OBC certificate in the prescribed format (wherever applicable) , obtained after March 2013
5. No Objection certificate from the component authority in case of serving Railway /Government employees with full service particular.
6. Original discharge certificate , ex-serviceman book and identity card in case of ex-serviceman candidates
7. Original Disability certificate for PWDs (in prescribed format)
8. Original of the Medical certificate seeking exemption from typewriting test (in case of PWDs)
9. Candidates of Minorities communities who have claimed waiver of examination fees should furnish minority community declaration affidavit on non judicial stamp paper that he/she belongs to any of the minority community notified by the central government.
10. In all the documents candidates and their Father’s name should be as per the one appearing in the matric certificate .
11. One set of self attested photocopy (Xerox) of all above said certificates applicable to the candidates.
RRB Bangalore Latest Result :-
RRBBNC CEN 03/2012 ASM & other Posts Final Result