Additional District Magistrate (Nadia) ,Government of West Bengal, Minority Affairs and Madrasha Education department invites application in prescribed application format for recruitment of 10 ‘Block Level Facilitator (BLF)” in each block e.g Chapra, Krishnagar-II, Tehatta-I, Tehatta-II, Karimpur-I, Karimpur-II, Nakashipara (Bethuadahari) , Kaliganj, Nabadwip, Haringhata under Nadia District for functioning as the link between the minority community and the government programmes.
Total number of Vacancy : 10 Nos
Last Date of Application Form Submission :- 23rd December, 2013 (23/12/2013)
Educational Qualification :–
1. Graduate from recognized university (any stream)
2. Certificate /Diploma in computer application (at least one year duration)
3. Knowledge of Minority culture, Madrasah and the wakfs matters.
Desirable Qualification :-At least 2 years experience in social sector.
Age Limit : Not below 25 Years
Remuneration :– Consolidated Rs. 10,000 per moth plus T.A/D.A/other expenses @ Rs.5000 per month (maximum)
1. Preference will be given to the permanent residents of the mentioned blocks.
2. First time BLF (Block Level Facilitator) may be engaged for one year. After successful completion of one year service , further extension, if required , may be considered.
How to Apply & General Instructions:-
1. Date of filling up application form 09/12/2013 to 23/12/2013 upto 4.00 P.M on working time
2. Application form should be deposited at the concerned block office i.e the block which the applicants is applying in the ‘DROP BOX” meant for purpose
3. Selection Procedure :-
(i) Written Test – 60 marks
(ii) Computer Test -20 marks
(iii) Viva -20 marks
4. Candidates should enclose two recent passport size photograph , one to be affixed on the body of application form in the specified place and another to be given by attaching with ‘James Clip’ (Do not staple) . In the Second photograph i.e whic to be attached with ‘James Clip’ Candidates full name, Father or husband’s name, full residential address to be written on the back side of the photograph.
5. Two self address envelop of medium size with postage stamp of Rs.5 (five) only affixed on each envelop to be submitted along with the application form. (prescribed application form format given in below advertisement link)