The South Indian Bank Limited (SIB), a premier commercial bank in India, Ahmedabad region, Gujarat state, invites online application from the permanent address holder at least from 5 years, for appointment to the post of “probationary Clerks (PC)”. Interested and bright banking career oriented jobs aspirants may apply for Probationary Clerks post through Online mode of application only. Use Internet explorer 6.0-9.0 versions for better use of online application form. All future communication from bank’s authority will be made through candidates registered email id.
Total number of Vacancy : 30
Important Dates :-
1. Beginning Date of Online Application :- 20th November, 2013
2. Closing Date of Online Registration :- 02/12/2013
3. Last Date of Print-out application form submission :- 07/12/2013
Educational Qualification Require :-
1. Graduate from recognized university or institution having completed a regular 10+2+(3/4) course securing at least 55% marks for Science and engineering streams and 50% marks in Arts and other streams.
2. Must have proficient knowledge in basic computer.
Age Limit :-
Upper age limit is 26 years as on 30/09/2013. Age relaxation available for reserved categories as per government norms and regulations.
Read more details just by clicking below given advertisement link