Railway Recruitment Board (RRB -Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu Srinagar, Kolkata, Malda, Mumbai, Patna, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Siliguri, Thiruvananthpuram) going to recruit thousand candidates in the post of “Commercial Clerk (CC)”, “Ticket Examiner/Collector”, ” Trains Clerks”, “Traffic Apprentice”, “Clerk cum Typist” “Assistant Station Master (ASM)” , etc through Two Stage Written (Preliminary and main) Examination. The particular Railway Jobs examination will be consist of 120 MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) which has to solve within 90 mints. Candidates should prepare themselves with proper Syllabus and Model Questions Sets. Here we upload some previous year question paper and Model/Sample Question Sets. Candidates are requested to answer Below given questions on COMMENT BOX with time calculation. This way, you can practice for upcoming Railway Recruitment Exams.
1. RRB Previous Year Sample Questions for Practice Part-I
2. RRBs Examination Sample Question Paper Part – III
3. RRBs Previous Years Solved Question Sets for Practice Part-IV
a. Just after question hour in both House of Parliament
b. At the starting of the sitting
c. at the end of sitting
d. None of these
7. The Chief Minister who who remained in the office for Longest Period
a. Narendra Bhai Modi
b. Shila Dixit
c. Jyoti Basu
d. Mulayam Singh Yadab
8. In which of the following sector maximum women are employed ?
a. Tea b Farming c. Jute d. Textile
9. Indian Railway earn maximum revenue from >
a. Freight Charges b. Passengers fares c. Advertisement d. None of these
10. Which of the following passes through India ?
a. Tropic of Cancer b. Tropic of Capricorn c. Prime Meridian d. Equator
11. Who invented Telephone >
a. Alexandar Graham Bell
b. Thamas Edision
c. Alexandar Flemming
12. Which was the old name of “New Delhi ‘ ?
13. Doctors Day observed on –
a. 5th September
b. 1st July
c. 5th June
d. 1st August
14. Hazarduari (1000 doors Palace) is located in –
c. Uttar Pradesh
d. West Bengal
15. The First Indian Governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) –
b. C.D. Deshmukh
c. I.G. Patel
d. None of these
16. 4 Years ago the average age of A and B was 18 Years. At the present the average age of A, B and C is 24 Years. What would be the age of C after 8 Years ?
a. 30 Years
b. 32 Years
c. 28 years
d. 25 years
17. Sam said to Rita that “Your Mother’s husband’s is my aunt” . How is Rita related to Sam ?
18. Oranges are bought at 5 for Rs.10 and Sold at 6 for Rs.15. The profit loss as percentage is –
a. 50% b. 40% c. 35% d. 25%
19. Find the number mission at question mark ” 10,11,23,39,64, ?, 149
a. 100 b. 103 c.78 d. 128
20. Find the missing number
32, 52, 74, 112, 135, …?
a. 16 b.15. c. 17. d.14
21. Which Country has won the Cricket World Cup maximum number of time ?
a. West Indies
22. Karenge Ya Markenge (Do or Die) was the slogan of which movement in India ?
a. The Quit India Movement
b. Salt Movement
c. Non-Cooperation movement
d. Indigo Revolt
23. The L.C.M of two numbers 12 times there H.C.F . The sum of the H.C.F and L.C.M is 403. If one is 93. then the other number is
a. 134 b.124 c. 128 d.310
24. Jamshedpur is located in the bank of
25. The wages of 10 workers for a six day week is Rs.1200 . what are the one days wages of 4 workers ?
a. Rs.40 b.Rs.32 c. Rs.24 d.Rs.80