West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education-2013
PPR/PPS Rules and Regulations
A candidate appearing at H.S Examination (New Syllabus) may apply for Post Publication Review of his/her anser-script(s) in a prescribed format within 15 days from the date of publication of the result through the Head of his/her Institution subject to the provision as laid down hereunder.
Important (Must Read) :
WBCHSE PPS/PPR Application Form & Rules 2014
- Application fee for review is Rs. 100/- (One hundred) only for each subject.
- Application for review shall be restricted to theoritical subject only.
- Grade secured in Environmental Education shall not be taken into account in order to determine the elegibility for review and there shall be no review in Environmental Education.
- Application for review may be made in subject for which Post Publication Scrutiny (PPS) is not sought for.
- Application for review may be made for a maximum of two subjects provided that the marks obtained in that subject(s) for which review is sought for cannot be less than 20%.
- A failed candidate may seek review provided he/she obtains at least Grade C in two compulsory subjects(Language or Elective).
- A special candidate may seek review in one subject only.
- A passed candidate may seek review provided that he/she obtained higher grade in other three subjects (excluding the optional elective subject) than the grade obtained in subject(s) for which review is sought for. Such a candidate may apply for review in optional elective subject if he/she has obtained at least 20% marks intheory paper in the said subject.
- A candidate with overall consistency in results reflected in securing same grade i.e. ‘AA’ or ‘A+’ or ‘A’ or ‘B’ or ‘C’ in all subjects including optional elective subject shall not be eligible to seek review..
- An incomplete or incorrect application for post publication review shall summarily be rejected by the Council and no enquiry or correspondence shall be entertained in this behalf.
- No application for post publication review shall be entertained beyond the specified period under any circumstances.
- Results of Post Publication Review shall be communicated to the Institutions concerned by the Council.
- Candidate applying for review shall have to accept the results of review
Only State Bank of India challan is acceptable for Application fees.
STATE BANK OF INDIA ACCOUNT NUMBERS
- WBCHSE, NORTH BENGAL REGION : 10195735302 (Branch Code – 2096)
- WBCHSE, MEDINIPORE REGION : 11161738894 (Branch Code – 132)
- WBCHSE, BARDHAMAN REGION : 11184006851 (Branch Code – 48)
- WBCHSE, KOLKATA REGION : 11334345399 (Branch Code – 7816)