Nainital Bank Job 2020 : Apply Online
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 : The Nainital Bank Limited invites online application for appointment to the post of 155 numbers ‘Probationary Officers’ and ‘Clerks’ vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online for Nainital Bank Job 2020 through official recruitment portal (direct link given below)
The Nainital Bank is around a century old private sector Scheduled Commercial Bank established in the year 1922 by Bharat Ratna late Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant and few other prominent personalities of Nainital.
Nainital Bank Job 2020 : Detailed Advertisement
|Starting date of online registration||29th August 2020|
|Last Date of Application form submission and payment of application fees||15th September 2020|
|Closure of editing application details||15-09-2020|
|Last date of printing application||30-09-2020|
|Online fee payment||29-08-2020 to 15-09-2020|
|Download Official Notification||Advertisement|
Vacancy Details :
1 Probationary Officers – Officers Grade Scale-I – 75 posts
2. Clerks – Clerical Cadre -80 posts
Age Limit (As on 31-07-2020) :
- Probationary Officers : 21-30 years
- Clerks – 21-28 years
Educational Qualification :
|Post Name||Essential Qualification||Post Qualification Experience|
|Probationary Officers in Grade Scale-I||Full time & regular (UG/PG) with minimum 50% marks and knowledge in Computer operations||Preferable experience : Candidates having 1-2 years experience in banking /financial institutions/ NBFCs will be given preference|
|Clerks||Full time & regular (UG/PG) with minimum 45% marks and knowledge in Computer operations is essential||Preferable experience : Candidates having 1-2 years experience in banking /financial institutions/ NBFCs will be given preference|
Salary (Remuneration) :
How to Apply online for Nainital Bank Job 2020 ?
It’s very easy process. simply follow below given instructions :
- Visit official registration page for online form fill up (Direct link here)
- To register application , choose the tab “click here for New Registration’ and enter name, contact details and email. A provisional and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the provisional registration number and password . An email and SMS will also be sent containing the details .
- In case the candidate is unable to complete application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing ‘Save and Next‘ tab.
- For more details, simply go through advertisement notification (direct link given above)
Read Also : DUET 2020 Admit card Download Link