Kharagpur College Merit List 2020-2021
Kharagpur College Admission 2020 for 1st Year B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/B.C.A courses, Merit List (1st, 2nd & 3rd), Notification, dates schedule, eligibility criteria, subject combinations, application fees, and other details. Kharagpur College, affiliated to Vidyasagar University, invites online application form for 1st year Under Graduate (UG) Honours/General/Major courses admission for academic session 2020-2021 under CBCS semester pattern.
Kharagpur College invites Online application from 10+2 passed candidates for admission to 3 years (6 semesters) UG Courses as per Vidyasagar University regulations. Check Dates schedule of Kharagpur College Admission 2020 :
|Online Form fill-up for UG admission starting from||22nd July 2020 at 11 a.m|
|Last Date of Online Application form Submission||8th August 2020 up to midnight|
|Publication of provisional Merit List (Subject wise)||09.08.2020 at 1 p.m|
|Intimation of any objection or claim by the applicants against the provisional merit list||9th August (2 p.m) to 10th August up to 5 p.m|
|Publication of Final Merit List||11th August at 2 p.m|
|Publication of 1st selection list||11th August 2020 at 6 p.m|
|Online/ Offline Payment of 1st selection list||11/08/2020 to 14/08/2020 till midnight|
|Publication of Second Selection List/ Merit List (if required)||16/08/2020 at 11 a.m|
|Online /Offline payment of 2nd selection list||16/08/2020 at 12 noon to 18/08/2020 till midnight|
|Publication of 3rd Selection List||19th August at 3 p.m|
|Online/ Offline payment based on third selection list||19.08.2020 at 4 p.m to 21.08.2020 up to midnight|
|Publication of 4th selection list if required||22nd August 2020 at 3 p.m|
Kharagpur College Admission 2020 -Date schedule for general courses admission :
Kharagpur College Admission 2020: Guidelines
1. Kharagpur College admission online application form will be available from the admission website www.kharagpurcollege.in from 22.07.2020 to 08.08.2020 up to midnight
2. Eligibility criteria, subject combination and merit point formula for different subjects also available at online admission portal of Kharagpur college
3. Application Fee of Rs.100 (One hundred only) per subject has to be paid online through Payment Gateway mode
4. An applicant may submit application forms for maximum 4 honours subject and two general courses in single logging in
5. Both Online and offline payment system is available. Candidates willing to use offline payment system, have to generate bank challan (SBI) by login to their admission website and pay requisite application and admission fees as stated in the challan to any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
6. Candidates must collect fees payment receipt (either auto generated for online payment or provided by SBI branch for offline payment) . This should have to be produced during verification process.
7. An SMS will be sent to each applicant after the successful submission of the application form with requisite fees.
8. Admission will be strictly merit basis.
9. All admission are provisional and will be cancelled if the documents are found incorrect.
10. For further admission related quires /problems simply contact help desk number : +91 7365098571, 7365098572, 7365098573, 7365098574, 7365098575 (10 a.m to 5 p.m)
Kharagpur College Admission 2020 : Documents list
Documents required for admission during verification process (dates will be notified later) :
Kharagpur College seat capacity for 1st year UG Admission for 2020-2021 academic session :
To read more details about Kharagpur College Admission 2020, Kharagpur College Merit List 2020 (Provisional & final), selection list and other details, simply go through below given direct link (s)