NIFT Delhi JTO Job 2020
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Contract basis Junior Translation Officer (JTO) Recruitment 2020 notifications, vacancy, application fees, important dates, selection process, qualification ,how to apply and other details. Nationa Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) ,a statutory Institute governed by the NIFT act 2006, under Ministry of Textile, Government of India invites online application from Indian nationals for the post of “Junior Translation Officer (JTO)” on direct recruitment (Contract basis job). NIFT , is a premier institute of Fashion Business Education with 16 campuses located across the country.
NIFT Delhi JTO Job 2020 : Notification
- Institution name : National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
- Job type : Contract Basis
- Post Name : Junior Translation Officer (JTO)
- Advertisement No : 03-2020-Direct Rectt.-Contract-JTO
- Total Vacancy : 16 posts
- Job location wise Vacancy break-up : 1 each in campus located at Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaeswar,Chennai, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Jodhpur, Kangra, Kannur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi,Patna, Raebareli, Shillong and Head office
NIFT Delhi JTO Job 2020 : Important Dates
|Opening Date of Online Application||15-06-2020 at 9:00 A.M|
|Last date of Online Registration||10th August 2020|
Read Also : UPSC ISS Examination 2020
NIFT Delhi JTO Job 2020 : Eligibility Criteria
- Method of Recruitment : Direct Recruitment on Contract
- Post Name : Junior Translation Officer (JTO) Lebel 6 of Pay Matrix
- Job Type : All India Basis (Posting in 16 location across India)
- Age Limit : 30 years as on the last date of receipt of application. No age limit for NIFT employees working on regular or long term contract . Age is relatable as GOI contract.
- Essential Qualification Requirement : Master Degree from recognized institutions or University
- Application Fees :
1. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
2. SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fees
3. The application fee of Rs.500 is required to be paid online by the General, EWS & OBC candidates for the post applied for.
Read Also : IAF AFCAT-2 Recruitment 2020
NIFT Delhi JTO Job 2020 : Selection Method (Syllabus & Marks distributions)
Selection shall be on the basis of performance in the written test . The written test will be consist two papers – Paper-I and Paper-II as per details given below :
The questions will be designed to tests candidates understanding of the language and literature , correct use of words ,phrases and idioms. Ability to write languages correctly , precisely and effectively. The questions will be of degree level.
How to apply for NIFT Delhi JTO Job 2020 ?
- Online Application process will star on NIFT website from 15th June 2020 to 10th August 2020
- Interested candidates required to apply online in the prescribed format available on NIFT official website uploading the self attested testimonials in support of age ,qualification ,caste and experience etc.
- Following documents must be uploaded /attached along with application form
- Candidates should keep a copy of the online application for their record.
To read more details about NIFT Delhi JTO Job 2020 and to apply online, simply go through below given advertisement link download (pdf file).