IAF AFCAT (02/2020) Recruitment
Indian Air Force (IAF) Job 2020 : Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT-02/2020) for Flying Branch and ground duty (Technical and non-technical) branches/ NCC Special Entry/ Meteorology entry for courses commence in July 2021. Indian Air Force (IAF) invites Online Application from Indian Nationals (Male and Female) to recruitment in the elite force as group a Gazetted officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and non-technical) branches.
IAF AFCAT-2 Recruitment 2020 : Notification
- Job Authority : Indian Air Force (IAF)
- Job Type : Government (Defence)
Read Also : UPSC ISS Examination 2020
- Post Name : Gazetted officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and non-technical) branches.
- Entry Process : Through AFCAT-02/2020 ( Air Force Common Admission Test)
- Batch : July 2021
- Total vacancy : 256 Numbers (check Vacancy break-up)
- Type of Commission : (Permanent/ Short Service Commission-SSC)
IAF AFCAT-2 Recruitment 2020 : Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality : Candidate must be a citizen of India as per Indian Citizenship Act ,1955
- Age Limit (As on 1/07/2020) :
1. For Flying Branch : 20-24 years (candidates born between 02/07/1997 to 01/07/2001 . Both dates inclusive)
2. For Ground Duty : 20-26 Years (candidates born between 02/07/1995 to 01/07/2001 . Both dates inclusive)
Read Also : GRSE Kolkata Specialist Job 2020
- Martial Status : Candidates below 25 years of age must be unmarried at the time of commencement of course. Widows/ Widows and divorcees below 25 year of age are also not eligible.
- Educational Qualifications :
1. For Flying Branch : Candidates should have (mandatory) passed with a minimum of 50% marks each in Mathematics and Physics at 10+2 level
a) Graduation with minimum 60% marks
b) BE/B.Tech Degree with 60% marks
c) Candidates who have cleared section A & B examination of Associate membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent
2. For Ground Duty (Technical & Non-technical Branch : Refer to advertisement (link given below)
IAF IFCAT-2 Recruitment 2020 : Vacancy & Important Dates
Important Dates :
1. Starting Date of Online Application : 15-06-2020
2. Last date of Online Registration : 14-07-2020
3. Date of Online Examination : 19th & 20th September 2020
4. Date of Issue of Admit Card/Call Letter : After 04-09-2020
How to Apply for AFCAT (02/2020) ?
Aspirants for Indian Air Force are required to apply online through official online portal (careerindianairforec.cdac.in or afcat.cdac.in) Aadhar card is mandatory for Online Registration . To read more details about IAF AFCAT-2 Recruitment 2020 and to download official adbertsement, simply go through below given direct link (s)