National Commission for Women
The National Commission for Women (NCW) propose to engage ‘Consultant (official language)” from amongst retired officers of the Central/State Government /PSU/ Financial Institutions /Academic institutions , previously holding the posts related to translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa . The eligible and Interested candidates may submit a copy of resume to the Under Secretary by email firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 29/05/2020.
NCW Translator Job : Check Eligibility Conditions
- Job type : Government (only retired persons)
- Post type : Translator (Consultant)
- Job provider : The National Commission for Women (NCW) , New Delhi
- Essential Qualifications :
1. Master Degree in Hindi with English a subject at the degree level
OR Master Degree in English with Hindi a subject at degree level
2. Having experience of minimum three years of translation from Hindi to English and vice versa
- Age Criteria : The eligible candidates below 63 years old may apply as per the attached proforma .
- Salary : Consolidated Rs.40000 (upper limit) per month
- Selection Method : The selection will be based on personal talk/ interview /written test as per decision of the Component Authority.