IAF Recruitment Rally for All NE States
Join Indian Air Force (IAF) by Direct/Open Recruitment/Selection Rally (for all North East-NE States). Indian Air Force (IAF) invites unmarried male candidates to appear in Recruitment Rally from 16th February 2020 to 21st February 2020 to join as Airmen in Group ‘Y’ (Non Technical) Indian Air Force [Security -IAF (S)] trade at near Lake Gate , Airport Station Borjhar, Guwahati (Assam) for intake 01/2021. IAF Borjhar Rally 2020 for candidates belong from Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura & Manipur.
IAF Airmen Direct Recruitment Rally at Guwahati
- Recruitment Authority : Indian Air Force
- Job Post : Airmen in Group ‘Y’ (Non Technical) Indian Air Force [Security -IAF (S)] Trade
- Selection Method : Direct/Open Selection Rally
Read Also : IAF Ganjam (Odisha) Rally 2020
- Rally location/place : near Lake Gate , Airport Station Borjhar, Guwahati (Assam)
- Candidates (domicile states) : All North East (NE) States i.e Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura & Manipur.
- Date & Time Announcement :
The recruitment test shall be conducted from 6 AM onwards as per specified schedule . Candidates (from Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura & Manipur) fulfilling the domicile requirements and eligibility conditions reporting upto 10 AM on 16th February 2020 and 19th February at near Lake Gate , Airport Station Borjhar, Guwahati (Assam) shall only be permitted to appear in the recruitment test (IAF Airmen Rally 2020)
- Date of Birth Block : Candidates born between 17th January 2000 to 30th December 2003 (both days inclusive) are eligible to appear at IAF Borjhar Rally 2020
Read Also : IAF Anuppur (MP) Rally 2020
- Educational Qualification Requirements :
Candidates should have passed intermediate / 10+2 / Class XII or equivalent examination in any stream/ subjects approved by central/ state education board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate as well as in English in Class 12th or equivalent examination
Passed two years vocational course from education boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in intermediate /matriculation if English is not a subject in vocational course .
- Domicile Requirements :
- Medical Standards Requirements :
- Selection Procedure – Sequence of Examination :
To read more details about upcoming/Next Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment Rally February 2020 at Borjhar (Guwahati, Assam) ; simply go through below given advertisement link (pdf format file)