Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
Join Indian Coast Guard as an Assistant Commandant General Duty (GD). Coast Guard Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) for SC/ST-02/2020 batch. Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, invites Online Application from eligible SC/ST dynamic male candidates for general duty branch for the post of Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) .
- Advertisement number : SRD For SC/ST- 02/2020 Batch
- Post name : Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) General Duty
- Vacancy : 25 Numbers
1. SC – 13
2. ST -12
- Online Application Dates : From 9th February to 15th February 2020
- Male Candidates are only eligible
- Age Limit (born Between) : 1st July 1990 to 30th June 1999 (both date inclusive)
- Educational Qualification :
1. Bachelor Degree from any recognized University with at-least minimum 55% marks in aggregate .
2. Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate of class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with minimum 55% aggregate in Math and Physics .
- How to Apply :
1.Application will be accepted through Online mode only.
2. Online Application portal is – joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
3. The name of the candidate , father/mother’s name and date of birth should be same as mentioned in the 10th passing certificate.
4. Indicate exact percentage of XII and graduation marks upto two decimal and this is not to be round off.
5. Candidate to choose any one venue for PSB out of the option displayed .
6. Filling up the information like Email ID and Mobile Number of the candidate is Mandatory .
To read more details about Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Job 2020 , simply go through below given official Advertisement link (pdf format)