Indian Air Force Airmen Bharti Rally 2020
Indian Air Force (IAF) invites male candidates to appear in Direct/Open Recruitment Rally from 4th February to 8th February 2020 to join IAF as Airmen in Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) , Automobile Technicians , Indian Air Force (IAF) Police trades at Berhampur University Ground ,Berhampur, Ganjam, Odisha for intake 01/2021.
IAF Ganjam Rally February 2020
- Job Authority: Indian Air Force (IAF) , Government of India
- Job Type : Government
- Selection Method : Direct/Open Recruitment Rally (Physical fitness test, written test & medical)
- IAF Rally Venue : Berhampur University Ground , Ganjam District , Odisha
- Rally Schedule : Rally for Odisha domicile only.
- Rally Dates : 4th-8th February , 2020
- Time : 6 AM onwards
- Date of Birth (Age limit) : Candidate born between 17th January 2000 to 30th December 2003 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to appear in the IAF Airmen Recruitment Rally 2020.
Require Educational Qualification :
- For Group ‘Y’ (Non Technical) (Auto Tech & IAF P) : candidates should have passed intermediate / 10+2/ Class XII or equivalent in any stream or subjects with at least 50% in aggregate marks and as well as English in Class XII or equivalent .
Passed two year vocational course from education board listed as COBSE with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
- For Group ‘Y’ (Non Technical) Medical Assistant Trade : candidates should have passed intermediate / 10+2/ Class XII or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects with at least 50% in aggregate marks and as well as English in Class XII or equivalent .
- Domicile Requirement :
- Medical Standards Requirements :
- Selection Procedure & Sequence of Examination :
To Read more details about IAF Gajam Rally February 2020, simply download the Advertisement link (pdf file) given below.