HPPSC Recruitment 2020
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) released advertisement notification for H.P. Administrative Combined Examination 2019 . Interested candidates may apply online for the post if Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service (total 26 vacancies) through online mode from official HPPSC website.
- Recruitment Agency : Himachal pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
- Post Name : H.P Administrative Services (Vacancy -26)
1. Class-1 Gazetted Officer – 11 numbers
2. District Controller Office (Gazetted-01 vacancy)
3. District Employment officer -02
4. Principal – 01
5. Tehsildar – 05
6. Block Development officer (BDO-06)
- Last date for Receipt Application : 10/02/2020
- Advertisement no : 01/2020 (Dated- 21/01/2020)
- The Preliminary examination will be held on 26th April 2020 in ten districts of Himachal Pradesh .
- Application Fees :
1. General – Rs.400
2. SC/ST/OBC of HP State : Rs.100
3. For Ex serviceman of himachal Pradesh : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online (Debit card/ credit Card/ Net Banking through e-payment gateway)
- Age Limit as per 01/01/2020 : 21-35 Years (Age relaxation applicable as per govt. norms)
- Qualification : graduation from recognized University or institutions.
- Selection Procedure : Himachal Pradesh Administrative Combined Examination will consist of three successive stages to complete the selection process.
- How to Apply (Preliminary Examination) :
1. Candidates are required to apply through online mode only . No other mode is allowed
2. visit official website – hp.gov.in/hppsc
3. Last date of Registration : 10/02/2020 till 11:59 PM
- E-Admit Card Download : The provisionally admitted candidates shall be issued an E-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the HP CCE Examination 2020. The candidates should have to download the E-Admit Card from official website of HPPSC. Remember, No admit Card /Call Letter will be sent by post.
- To Read more details about HP Administrative Services Preliminary Examination 2020 and to apply online, simply go through below given direct link (pdf format)