Assam Postal Recruitment 2017. Assam Postal Services invites Online application from interested and eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of “Gramin Dak Sevak” in Assam Postal Circle. Eligible candidates having 10th Pass certificate may apply online for Assam Postal Circle 467 Gramin Dak Sevaks Job 2017.
Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment 2017
- Post Name : Gramin Dak Sevaks
- Total Vacancies : 467 Numbers (Reservation of posts applicable as per norms)
1. Dibrugarh – 61 Posts
2. Nagaon – 64 Posts
3. RMS S Division – 07 Posts
4. Sibsagar – 26 Posts
5. Tinsukia – 8 Posts
6. Cachar – 42 Posts
7. Darrang – 102 Posts
8. Goalpara -75 Posts
9. Guwahati -14 Posts
10. Nalbari -59 Posts
11. RMS GH Division (Gauhati) – 9 Posts
- Important Dates :
1. Starting Date of Online Registration : 7th April 2017
2. Last Date of Application Form Submission : 6th May 2017
- Age Limit : 18 to 40 Years (Age relaxation applicable)
- Candidates must have basic Computer knowledge
- Residence : The candidates selected for the post of GDS BPM must mandatorily take up his/her residence in the Branch Post Office village within one month of selection but before engagement as ‘Gramin Dak Sevak‘ branch Post Master. The candidates shall declaration to this effect in the application form.
To read more details about Assam Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment 2017 (post office /caste wise vacancy details) and to apply online, simply go through below given advertisement link (pdf format) .