Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot, Punjab, invites Online Application from interested and eligible candidates to recruits 61 Staff Nurse for Special New Born Care (SNBC/SNCU) Unit in Department of Health & Family welfare, Government of Punjab.
- Total Vacancy : 61 Numbers
- Starting Date of Online Registration : 21st March 2016
- Closing Date of Online Application : 12th April 2016
- Date of Written Examination : 24th April, 2016 (result announcement date will declare later)
BFUHS Staff Nurse Job Eligibility Criteria
- Should have passed Matriculation with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject
- Should have passed senior secondary Part-II examination or its equivalent
- Should possess Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery
- Should also possess a Special Training Certificate in Neonatology or fellowship
- Should be registered with the Punjabi Nursing registration Council
Examination Fees : Application fee of Rs.1000 for General (Rs.500 for SC/BC of Punjab) will be paid through challan form which will be generated after filing of Online Application Form.
Age Limit : 18 to 37 Years as on 01/01/2016 (Age relaxation applicable as per norms)
To read more details and to apply online, simply go through below given direct link (official website)